Seminar Hasil PPM
The 15th Annual Seminar on Research and Community Services
In the quality assurance process, LPPM always evaluates the performance of PPM that has been going on as an effort to be continuously improving the quality of PPM. Therefore, after the research and reporting process, it is necessary to evaluate and disseminate the results of PPM IPB through The PPM LPPM IPB Seminar Results. At the end of 2017, this seminar has done with more focused concepting on the substance of PPM results that divided into 6 groups of scope, that is B1 (Food), B2 (Energy), B3 (Natural Resources and Environment), B4 (Biology and Health), B5 (Social, Economy and Culture), B6 (Technology and Engineering Sector) and PMDSU group, Doctoral Dissertation Research and Postgraduate Research. Considering that above, LPPM IPB assign the theme of 2018 PPM Seminar Results is "Inovasi Agromaritim menuju Kedaulatan Pangan dan Daya Saing Bangsa". In its implementation IPB always put forward the substance of research and community service.
- Making efforts to ensure the quality of PPM IPB
- Identifying the possibility of follow-up efforts of research results either in the completion of research activities or in its application by wider community users.
- Identifying potential research results for IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) processes, publications in both national and international journals.
- Encourage the direct communication between researchers with related partners and developing the human resources, especially young lecturers.
- Provide the opportunity for researchers to exchange informations and experiences, expand insight and scholarship network of intra-university.
- Increased appreciation, that research results are assets what needed to be published to stakeholders, communities, institutions and industries.
- The publication and dissemination of IPB research results are increased.
- Total of seminar participants were 500 peoples that are came from IPB and various institutions outside IPB, oral presenter, poster presenter, and participants invitation also assessor left.
- The seminar participants consisted of IPB research team, heads or delegation from faculties and departments in IPB, delegation of Other Research and Community Service Institutions, IPB postgraduate students and other invitations.
- The speakers are researchers whom end the research in 2018, and funded by Kemenristekdikti, Ministry of Agriculture (Kementan), Ministry of Finance (Kemenkeu), and BPDKS.
- Assessor of research lecturers / experts are from each sciences scope / science disciplines.
Time and Place
The 2018 of IPB Research Results and Service to Community Seminar was held at IPB International Convention Center, Bogor on December 6th, 2018. Seminar participants are divided into 2 groups:
- Group A : consists of College Excellence Research (Penelitian Unggulan Perguruan Tinggi) and National Competitive Research (Penelitian Kompetitif Nasional) which is divided into 6 fields, accordance with science scope, the scope are:
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Biology and Health
- Social, Economic, and Cultural Affairs
- Field of Technology and Engineering
- Group B : is a PMDSU scheme (Master's Degree Toward a Doctorate for Excellence Bachelor), Doctoral Dissertation Research and Post-Graduate Research.
The Procedure of Seminar on IPB PPM Results 2018
- Researchers are required to follow the whole activities of PPM IPB National Seminar Results 2018, including at the Seminar Opening.
- Presentation of research results both oral and poster must be submitted by the Chief Researcher. However, if the Chief Researcher is unable to attend because illness, duty out of town / country, or because of something important, it can be replaced by other Researchers Member by bringing a procuration signed on stamp and submit to the Committee.
- Chief Researcher who’s absent without any information, there will be separate assessment that influences to the research proposals value for the next year's funding.
- For Oral Presentations, Researchers are required to prepare presentation files. Allocation time for research results presentation is maximum 7 minutes per research title. After the presentation session is completed, continue with discussion for 20 minutes per session.
- The Oral Presentation group meeting is lead by a Moderator with a Panel Discussion system (5-7 presenters per session).
- Especially for poster presentations, the involved researcher is required to present at side the poster during the assessment / presentation session, that is based on schedule.
- Oral Presenter and Poster Presenter will get the Charter as a presenter and as a seminar participant. The seminar participants' charter can be given if the presenter the whole sessions in their groups.
The 15th Annual Seminar on Research and Community Services Agenda
“Agromaritim Innovation towards Food Sovereignty and Nation Competitiveness”
Thursday, Desember 6th, 2018
|07.00 – 08.00||Registration|
|08.00 – 08.30||Opening (by Master of Ceremonies)
|08.30 – 09.00||Keynote Speech by Minister of Economy Coordinating RI (Darmin Nasution, Ph.D)|
|09.00 – 10.00||
|10.00 – 11.00||Oral & Poster Presentation 1th Session||Partner Meeting :
Malang Ministry, Brawijaya University, and Purbalingga Ministry
|11.00 – 12.00||Oral & Poster Presentation 2nd Session|
|12.00 – 13.00||Break|
|13.00 – 14.00||Oral Presentation 3rd Session||Scientific Writing Workshop Dr. Mereike Huhn (University of
|14.00 – 15.00||Oral Presentation 4th Session|
|15.00 – 15.30||Break|
|15.30 – 17.30||Focused Interactive Dialog "Research and Community Services Paradigm on Agriculture Development as an Effort to Reduce Local Poverty Level” by Malang Regency Government
|17.30 - 18.00||Closing
1. Registration Call for Paper Seminar LPPM IPB 2018 : http://bit.ly/formcallforpaperlppmipb2018
2. Registration Seminar Participant LPPM IPB 2018 : http://bit.ly/formpesertasemnaslppmipb2018
3. Format Penulisan Abstrak dan Makalah Lengkap Seminar Nasional 2018