Seminar Hasil PPM
Seminar Hasil PPM 2017
In the quality assurance process, LPPM always evaluates the performance of PPM that has been going on as an effort to be continuously improving the quality of PPM. Therefore, after the research and reporting process, it is necessary to evaluate and disseminate the results of PPM IPB through The PPM LPPM IPB Seminar Results. At the end of 2017, this seminar has done with more focused concepting on the substance of PPM results that divided into 6 groups of scope, that is B1 (Food), B2 (Energy), B3 (Natural Resources and Environment), B4 (Biology and Health), B5 (Social, Economy and Culture), B6 (Technology and Engineering Sector) and PMDSU group, Doctoral Dissertation Research and Postgraduate Research. Considering that above, LPPM IPB assign the theme of 2017 PPM Seminar Results is "Inovasi untuk Kedaulatan Pangan". In its implementation IPB always put forward the substance of research and community service.
- Making efforts to ensure the quality of PPM IPB
- Identifying the possibility of follow-up efforts of research results either in the completion of research activities or in its application by wider community users.
- Identifying potential research results for IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) processes, publications in both national and international journals.
- Encourage the direct communication between researchers with related partners and developing the human resources, especially young lecturers.
- Provide the opportunity for researchers to exchange informations and experiences, expand insight and scholarship network of intra-university.
- Increased appreciation, that research results are assets what needed to be published to stakeholders, communities, institutions and industries.
- The publication and dissemination of IPB research results are increased.
- The total of seminar participants were 500 peoples that are came from IPB and various institutions outside IPB, 177 oral presenter, 163 poster presenter, and participants invitation also assessor left.
- The seminar participants consisted of IPB research team, heads or delegation from faculties and departments in IPB, delegation of Other Research and Community Service Institutions, IPB postgraduate students and other invitations.
- The speakers are researchers whom end the research in 2017, and funded by Kemenristekdikti, Ministry of Agriculture (Kementan), Ministry of Finance (Kemenkeu), and BPDKS.
- Assessor of research lecturers / experts from each sciences scope / science disciplines.
Time and Place
The 2017 of IPB Research Results and Service to Community Seminar was held at IPB Campus Darmaga Bogor on December 6th, 2017. Seminar participants are divided into 2 groups:
- Group A : consists of College Excellence Research (Penelitian Unggulan Perguruan Tinggi) and National Competitive Research (Penelitian Kompetitif Nasional) which is divided into 6 fields, accordance with science scope, the scope are:
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Biology and Health
- Social, Economic, and Cultural Affairs
- Field of Technology and Engineering
- Group B : is a PMDSU scheme (Master's Degree Toward a Doctorate for Excellence Bachelor), Doctoral Dissertation Research and Post-Graduate Research.
The Procedure of Seminar on IPB PPM Results 2017
- Researchers are required to follow the whole activities of PPM IPB National Seminar Results 2017, including at the Seminar Opening.
- Presentation of research results both oral and poster must be submitted by the Chief Researcher. However, if the Chief Researcher is unable to attend because illness, duty out of town / country, or because of something important, it can be replaced by other Researchers Member by bringing a procuration signed on stamp and submit to the Committee.
- Chief Researcher who’s absent without any information, there will be separate assessment that influences to the research proposals value for the next year's funding.
- For Oral Presentations, Researchers are required to prepare presentation files. Allocation time for research results presentation is maximum 7 minutes per research title. After the presentation session is completed, continue with discussion for 20 minutes per session.
- The Oral Presentation group meeting is lead by a Moderator with a Panel Discussion system (5-7 presenters per session).
- Especially for poster presentations, the involved researcher is required to present at side the poster during the assessment / presentation session, that is based on schedule.
- Oral Presenter and Poster Presenter will get the Charter as a presenter and as a seminar participant. The seminar participants' charter can be given if the presenter the whole sessions in their groups.
RESULTS AND COMMUNITY SERVICES 2017
“Inovasi untuk Kedaulatan Pangan”
Wednesday, Desember 6th 2017
|08.00 – 08.30||Registration|
|08.30 – 08.45||
|08.45 – 09.00||Speech by IPB Rector|
|09.00 – 09.15||Keynote Speech by Kemenristekdikti Director General Strengthening Research and Development|
|09.15 – 09.30||Break|
|09.30 – 10.30||Poster Presentation 1th Session|
|10.30 – 12.00||Paralel Presentation 1th Session|
|12.00 – 13.00||Break|
|13.00 – 14.00||Paralel Presentation 2nd Session|
|14.00 – 15.00||Poster Presentation 2nd Session|
|14.00 – 15.00||Paralel Presentation 1rd Session|
|15.00 – 15.30||Break|
|15.30 – 16.30||Interactive Dialogue with Topic : “Komitmen IPB terhadap Kegiatan Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat”
|16.30 - 16.45||Closing|
1. Registration Call for Paper Seminar LPPM IPB 2016 : http://bit.ly/ formcallforpaperlppmipb2016
2. Registration Seminar Participant LPPM IPB 2016 : http://bit.ly/ formpesertasemnaslppmipb2016
3. Format Penulisan Abstrak dan Makalah Lengkap Seminar Nasional 2016